IF YOU HAD ROOM WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN IT AND THE WALLS CEILING AND FLOOR WERE MADE OF MIRROR WHAT WOULD IT LOOK LIKE IN THE MIRRORS
Holy shit I asked my dad who’s a physics teacher and he just looked at me, looked at the table, looked at me, tried not to smile, looked angry, and started to look up where you can buy big mirrors.
this is an actual room of mirrors.
as you can see, it leads to glitches in the matrix
Imagine how it would look if the Orion nebula is only four light years away - the distance the nearest star is to us, instead of 1,300 light years. It would be so bright that we wouldn’t be aware of the dark sky. We wouldn’t see other stars. The whole world would be the Orion nebula and the sun.
- u want to sleep on ur tummy?? ha
- need a bra that fits you? go a head and try, punk
- thats a cute dress, it fits u perfect except for your giant melons that get in the way
- unwanted attention from weird animalistic males
- running??? u mean slapping urself in the face repeatedly
- losing food in your cleavage and having to shove your hand down your shirt to try and get it out